Gaelchólaiste Reachrann Snr Jumper - Girls V-Neck (4th - 6th yr)
Navy V-neck jumper; 50% wool: 50% acrylic yarn.
Manufactured by Deer Park Knitwear
Orders placed after 11:00am Wednesday 22nd December will be processed and dispatched from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
We strive to keep all the items featured on our site in stock. If your item is in stock it should be dispatched to you within 1-5 working days. If an item is out of stock we will contact the customer by phone or email to inform them.
Missing or delayed items:
Please note that we will need to wait 21 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
Should your order not reach you within the times quoted above, please accept our apologies and contact our Customer Service Department who will be happy to assist.
We hope that you enjoy your purchase O'Farrell School & Sports and thank you for shopping with us.
You may return any item within 14 days in its original condition for a refund of the price you paid for the item. To return an item, please include the merchandise with a completed returns slip. Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
Please ship the item to the following address:
Please note: For your protection O'Farrell School & Sports recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
If you require an exchange our returns department will be happy to process this for you. Please include written details on your receipt and include with the package.
If the item is faulty, you can contact our customer service team on 00353 (0) 1 846 3512. Customers are asked to return the defective item(s) including both the merchandise and the delivery slip by a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods not returned. O'Farrell School & Sports will refund you the cost of reasonable return shipping charges if you include a receipt.
Please note the following exceptions to this policy:
- Items that have been customised e.g. shirt printing, cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the product or material is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the Customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
O'Farrell Schoolwear Measuring Guide
We have put together a handy guide that you can print and keep note of your child's measurements:DOWNLOAD HERE
Knowing your child’s measurements will help you to select the most appropriate size clothing. However we recommend that each garment is tried on when you receive it to ensure that the size is correct and the fit is comfortable, allowing sufficient room for growth.
Some helpful measurement guidelines are:
- Height: With shoes off, feet together and back against a wall measure from the floor to the top of the head.
- Collar: Place measuring tape around base of the neck and bring to the front, keeping a comfortable 2 fingers between the tape and the neck
- Chest: Place measuring tape under the arms and measure around the fullest part of the chest, ensuring that the tape is not too tight.
- Waist: Place measuring tape around natural waistline and bring to the front, keeping the tape reasonably loose.
- Hips: Place measuring tape around the fullest part of the hips and bring to the front.
Below is a handy size guide for our range of boys and girls junior trousers:
Boys Regular Fit Trousers
|Inside Leg (inches)||16.5||17.5||18.5||19.5||21||22||23.25||24.25||25.5||26.75||28|
Boys Sturdy Fit Trousers
|Inside Leg (inches)||16.5||17.5||18.5||19.5||21||22||23.25||24.25||25.5||27/30||27/30||27/30||27/30|
Boys Regular Fit Trousers
|Inside Leg (inches)||18||18.5||19.5||20.5||21.5||22.5||23.5||24.5||25.25||26.25||27.5|